Legal Representation Executed With Integrity
Alisha M. Andrews
- Attorney & Counselor at Law
- Estate Planning
- Business Formation, Organization and Restructuring
From local residents and business owners to budding entrepreneurs and entertainers throughout the State of Texas, Alisha M. Andrews serves her clients as a dedicated representative and trusted advisor.
Alisha developed critical journalism, communications, and public relations skills while studying at The University of North Texas Mayborn School of Journalism, graduating cum laude and earning a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Strategic Communications with a Concentration in Public Relations.
She went on to pursue her legal studies at St. Mary's University School of Law where she cultivated a thorough commitment to justice while gaining invaluable practical experience working as a legal intern at the Bexar County Office of Criminal District Court Administration.
When presented, Alisha seized the opportunity to attain a cultured perspective of International Law and foreign institutions by participating in St. Mary's Summer Study Abroad program in the Alps at the Institute on World Legal Problems in Innsbruck, Austria. While studying abroad, she attended Constitutional Law courses taught by Distinguished Visiting Jurists: United States Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas in the Summer of 2013 and The Honorable Patrick Higginbotham, Senior Judge of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit in the Summer of 2014.
Soon after being admitted to the Texas State Bar in 2015, Alisha established A. Andrews Law, PLLC based in San Antonio, Texas. Her ambitious spirit, integrity, and passion for helping people achieve their goals continue to be motivating factors throughout her life and practice.
Alisha is a member of the Texas State Bar including the Business Law; Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law; and, African-American Lawyers Sections of the Texas State Bar. As well as the National Black Lawyers. She mentors law students at St. Mary’s University School of Law and is a part of UNT’s Mean Green Mentors program.
Professionally, Alisha has been recognized in San Antonio Scene Magazine as a San Antonio Best Lawyer and Rising Star Lawyer from 2016-2020; The National Black Lawyers Top 100 from 2021-2023; San Antonio Express-News, Texas Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch 2021; 2022 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch; and, most recently she has been awarded 2023 Texas Rising Stars by Super Lawyers in which she has an article written about her studies abroad.
- St. Mary's University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas
- J.D. - 2015
- University of North Texas, Denton, Texas
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Strategic Communications w/Public Relations Concentration
- Texas, 2015
Classes & Seminars
- Leave a Legacy: The Power of Estate Planning, RBFCU
- Pastoral Care Beyond Prayer, TX Doula Movement
- National Black Lawyers
- Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Business Law Section
- African-American Lawyers Section
- Bexar County Criminal District Court Administration, Intern, 2013 to 2016
Honors & Awards
- Women's Super Lawyers 2024
- Texas Rising Stars by Super Lawyers 2023
- Top 100, National Black Lawyers
- Ones to Watch, Best Lawyers 2022
- San Antonio Express-News, Texas Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch 2021
- San Antonio Best Lawyer and Rising Star Lawyer, San Antonio Scene Magazine